Based in Minnesota
servicing almost everywhere, from California to Massachusetts,
from Canada to Texas.
Polyurea coating, lining and containment for virtually any application.
If you don't see any information that would apply to your project, please contact us to see how our Polyurea products can solve your coating, containment or lining application issues.
Upscale Coatings, Polyurea Coating Specialists
Our Polyurea surface coating and pond liner is a spray on coating with excellent durability, excellent flexibility, high abrasion resistance, and high chemical resistance. Different formulas have been developed to cover a very wide variety of requirements from extreme surface hardness to extreme elongation.
- What is Polyurea?
- A pure polyurea coating / elastomer is that derived from the reaction product of an isocyanate component and a synthetic resin blend component.
- You can read the full technical definition HERE.
- View a list of companies already using Polyurea products.
- Who uses Polyurea (pdf format)
Choosing A Professional Polyurea Applicator
With all the advantages of Polyurea, it's application is only as good as it's applicator. Knowledge about the different Polyurea formulations, proper surface preparation methods, type of surface to be coated, topcoats, and what function the coating needs to serve all need to be addressed by the applicator. You want a contractor that knows what to use and when to use it. There are a couple of formulations that have better chemical resistance, for example. These coatings must often be applied with special care and attention or the benefits are not realized.
Polyurea Key Properties
- Fast cure time. Can support foot traffic in minutes.
- Creates a seamless surface.
- Very durable and abrasion-resistant.
- Resistant to many solvents, acids, and corrosive compounds.
- Flexible, impervious coating, with up to 500% elongation.
- Very wide range of thickness available in a single spray application.
- Non slip, textured or smooth surface can be applied.
- No VOC's (volatile organic compounds) released during application.
- Many formulations available for virtually any application or need.
- Safe, for potable water, USDA approved for incidental food contact. And safe for Koi too.
- Available in many colors.
Lining Applications We Specialize In
- Pond repair / restoration and new construction applications.
- Residential pond and water feature liners.
- Commercial pond and water feature lining.
- Fountains, waterproofing and liner.
- Water garden and pond pools.
- Stable and livestock area coatings.
- Water containment.
- Primary containment.
- Secondary containment.
- Erosion control.
Industrial Polyurea Spray On Applications
- Floor Coating.
- Primary Containment.
- Secondary Containment.
- Corrosion Control.
- Concrete Protection.
- List of potential applications (pdf format)